Friday, September 5, 2008

Emotional Eating

Usually I’m quite an emotional eater. I find comfort in food, so when I’m anxious or feeling a little sad I eat…anyone want to diagnose me here? It surprises me however that recently my appetite has been at an all time low and I’ve struggled to get anything in.

I can feel that my appetite is returning but, in the process of losing it, I’m afraid that my stomach has shrunk – so I may not be able to take full advantage of Cheat Day – Saturdays.

Oh well, I guess I’ll find out tomorrow…I’ve already planned out my attack. Tomorrow the coffee club is visiting the new Wine Bar, slash eatery situated on the top floor of the Woolworth’s at the Waterfront, so there will be much cheating there, and being at the waterfront I might as follow through with a bit of Willoughby’s fare.

No comments: