Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Equestrian Style

I think I'd make an awesome gun-slinging, horse riding cowboy! Victoria invited me to go horse riding on Sunday. Sadly, I think the ride is way to advanced for me, so I won't be able to make it - well really - because I don't really know how to ride a horse. Scratch the being a good cowboy bit, who ever heard of a cow boy who can't ride a horse?

I remember my folks took me to an Equestrian club once where they thought it would be a great opportunity to let me learn. By the time I thought I was doing really well, the instructors notified me that I was in fact, not riding a horse at all but rather I had been riding their Great Dane...To be honest I've been so deprived in my childhood that I don't think I really know what a horse looks like. They're those cat like creatures with the stripes right?

Anyways, perhaps one day when I'm all grown up - I'll get my chance.

No comments: