Sunday, September 14, 2008

Weather... or Not?

I wish this weather would make up its mind. One minutes its hot, the next its cold, then its hot again. Yesterday was a fantastic summers day and today it feels like the dead of winter again. Forget what you’ve heard about the world ending with another world war…I’m going to quote my very wise Canadian friend Katrina and say: “The weather’s going to get us!”

Dropped my mom back at the airport this afternoon, it was really awesome to catch up, we had a lot to talk about and some important issues to go through.

I spent the rest of the day just chilling at Caprice with Action Dan, Paul and Xav; checking out the scene…but because of the crap weather it was quiet as a church mouse. Might as well I suppose as I have a pretty tough week ahead.

No comments: