Friday, September 19, 2008

Social Retard

My brain feels like mush. Generally I'm pretty good at chatting up a storm and socializing with people and in general, I also feel like I can add something to a conversation. But after a few weeks of high brain-intensive, 12 hour days - I feel like a bit of a social retard. I find myself not even capable of stringing up a semi-coherent sentence - I've even stopped in mid-sentence recently, completely stunned and confused at the utter garbage which has spewed forth from my mouth.

I'm articulate dammit! This isn't supposed to happen.

Now, some of you may be saying "But Benny you're always a social retard". Sure this may be true to some degree, but at least the garbage I used to spew, made sense...kind of, well at least it does to me, in my own head. I've never realized how with it, or how much effort; ones brain exerts to make one seem interesting and easy to talk to.

I gots to get my "A" game back yo! This just won't do.

Before you slate me for my grammar in the previous paragraph. I know it's incorrect. More than likely, you're not familiar with my "street" vernacular. "Vernacular" - Damn! I'm articulate - I'm going to throw in super, handsome... and modest too.

No comments: