Sunday, September 21, 2008

David Guetta - Life of the Party

David Guetta was the dog’s bollocks – that doesn’t mean it was bad, quite the contrary the saying dog’s bollocks should not be mistaken for the term “it’s bollocks” meaning "it's shit", the term dog’s bollocks is only reserved for those occasions which were outstanding, excellent, awesome - and other similar adjectives which I can’t think of at the moment.

To be honest I’m not a huge fan of electro house (if that’s even what David Guetta is)…I mean, I don’t hate it, but I’ve never gone out of my way to listen to it. I’ve always been more of a rock man myself. But I certainly do appreciate a good show, and last night was a damn good show indeed.

First of all, if you’re going with a group of good mates the chances of having a bad evening are slim. But when that’s supported by a group of world class DJ’s rocking the venue, acrobatics going on and some incredible visuals. You’re bound to have yourself a really sweet party.

The music was incredible - I danced until till my knees gave in…and until my favourite pair of jeans finally gave in; on its last legs - I don’t know what happened but they completely fell apart at the seams.

I really needed yesterday night – it was a break from the misfortunes that seem to have filled up recent times.

No comments: