Friday, August 1, 2008

Fresh

Gosh! Idiot!... When I left home I was trying to figure out why I was feeling so uncomfortable, then I realized I had forgotten to brush my teeth! I swear if I didn't have my head screwed on I'd leave home without that too.

Nothing is worse than walking around without brushing your teeth (okay perhaps get maimed and killed by a badger is worse...but only that)...besides having "furry" teeth, morning breath is certainly unpleasant, not only for yourself but everyone around you too.

Stimrol Fresh Zone saved the day. Before entering the office I stopped by a corner cafe to pick some up and shoved the whole pack of gum into my mouth. Minty Fresh! It still doesn't mean I'm not aware that I haven't brushed my teeth and any chance I get I'm going home to clean these pearly's. Take that Gingivitis!

Anyways going to Relish again this eve...and again it should be awesome.

No comments: