Friday, August 8, 2008

08-08-08

I was so groggy and out of it this morning, that when I woke up my autopilot took me all the way to work instead of the gym! Double-backing like a maniac, at the time it was pretty amusing; and I thought it would be a seriously awesome topic to put into my blog…in hindsight it’s actually pretty lame and worse I’ve just revealed how dumb I can be.

On the plus side I made it into the Tunnel Rat’s Movie Poster…well sort of, if you squint really hard, there’s a pixelated blob next to Jeffrey Todd’s head that I think could be me. WOOT.

Anyways today is the 08-08-08 three 8’s in a row and according to Chinese superstition means that there will be good luck a plenty… that’s why they thought that it would be a super idea to start the Olympics today. I only caught a tiny bit of the opening, as I was really swamped with work, but from the looks of things, let’s hope I’m not speaking too soon, it looks like the Chinese have really pulled it off.

Besides the Olympics, WiWallet also launched today, hopefully tomorrow, I’ll get to try out my first Mobile transaction at Coffee Club which takes place at CafĂ© Neo.

A rushed blog today, gotta hurry up and get ready for an engagement part. Wow! It’s been a quite an eventful day.

No comments: