Monday, August 4, 2008

Chivalry is dead, Sugar!

I dare not say it...but could it be that summer is around the corner? With two days of the most spectacular weather imaginable: sunny and warm but not unbearably hot and without a breath of wind! The last couple of days have in my opinion been the best weather in Cape Town this entire year! Lets hope I haven't jinxed it...but usually the mere mention of summer and mother nature seems to change its mind only to turn on me and send the most dreadful weather.

Seems fitting that nature is comparable to a woman, with their indecisive discourse, and temperamental behaviour...of course I just kid (as I feel a swift backhand coming my direction to correct my chauvinistic mentality).

With Woman's Day coming up on the 9th of August, I'd thought I'd take extra measure this week to show my appreciation and be more sensitive to members of the fairer sex...perhaps I'll stop blatantly staring at their cleavage's and even put a toilet seat or two down. Ha! And they said chivalry was dead. I scoff at such utter nonsense!

No comments: