Monday, August 18, 2008

Tailspin

Have you ever had one of those days when, work, your personal life and everything else just pulls you in every which direction. So much so that you get yourself in to a tailspin and plummet uncontrollably towards the ground? Yip, sparing you the gory details I had one of those days and just wanted to scream!

Luckily when I got home, I saw an opportunity to win something from a cool publication by writing in a letter (I’m being selfish I know - but I don’t want to give away which publication and dilute my chances of winning - sorry folks).

Feeling pretty sure of myself, I think I may have it in the bag…although that’s what I also said that one time I put all my money on Japan beating the All Blacks at the world cup rugby (as I recall I was horribly wrong and Japan lost by record breaking margins). If I do win however, I’ll be sure to post the prize-winning letter.

No comments: