Sunday, December 28, 2008

Turbulence

Hoorah! I just landed in Cape Town and I’m glad to be on the ground!

The plane ride back from PE was less than pleasant. I haven’t experienced such a bumpy, turbulent flight in years and sat with my heart in my stomach for the entire journey.

It’s been quite a whirlwind tour of PE. I got to see a lot of old friends, spent some time with the family, surfed and ate a lot, but it’s good to be back in Cape Town. I think it’s time to knuckle down and get ready for the new year ahead.

1 comment:

Siya said...

Hi Benny

It was a pleasure to meet you in the airplane. What a fantastic soul. The trip was really not pleasant with its bumpiness. At some stage I thought of the "fallen engine" on Nationwide and I said a fast silent prayer to God to accept my soul. LOL

Have a great time.

xx Siya Nako