Thursday, December 4, 2008

For our Friends

Yay. It's official I'm a friend of the Loading Bay. The LB, as I like to call it, has come up with an awesome concept of putting up a wall in the store dedicated to its loyal customers. Basically they've cordoned off a section of their wall and are putting up some tiles with the names of a few selected individuals engraved on them. There's a small fee that you have to pay, but it basically pays for itself as you get 10 free cups of coffee and discounts off everything for life...not to mention covering the cost of the tile itself.

I think the wall is limited to about 50 tiles at the moment and I'm one of the few that have reserved to be immortalized in the LB's Friends Wall. Watch this space because they always seem to come up with some new and exciting ideas.

Speaking of great idea,s they held a Lebanese themed evening last night, which show cased an all Lebanese food menu. Very interesting and very tasty too, I love trying new, different types of food and thoroughly enjoyed it. I think they've come up with this thing, where every Wednesday is a different theme and I've heard rumours of a champagne and crayfish evening...you'll bet your bottom dollar that I'll be there for that one.

After the LB, I went to FTV (what's with all the abbreviations in today's post) to thank the management team for their kind offer. After, I think, Marius read my post about how I'm a sad loser and never really celebrate my birthday; he sent a message to say that FTV would like to help me celebrate this Friday - sadly it was a little bit too short notice to get friends to attend. But in any case, I'm sure that FTV will be a great place to party this weekend - with or without me (I may suffer from delusions of granduar but I'm certainly not going to claim that I'm the life of any party). Thanks for the message though, much appreciated.

No comments: