Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Holiday Mode

Hallelujah! I can walk again, well, at least I'm not limping as much. I woke up and it seems my foot is healing up quite nicely, quite nicely indeed. There's barely any pain left, unless I really apply pressure to it. By this time next week I'll be able to run again...

3 days left until I'm on leave. The office is starting to resemble a ghost town (cue tumble weed) with most of my co-workers already gone. I'm trying to wrap up some work at the moment, but am finding it difficult as a lot of the people I need to talk to, to finish up are not around anymore. Since I can't really do anything of significance my mind has gone into holiday mode, so, although I may appear to be at work physically, my brain is elsewhere; it's already relaxing on the beach soaking up the rays, drinking Pina Coladas (my brain is an alcoholic, not me, I swear) and doing as little as possible. Hence why these notes are also getting shorter, less philosophical and also less witty.

Ahhh if only relaxing and doing nothing were already a reality. The closer it approaches the longer it seems to take to get here.

No comments: