Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Cloud 9

Wow I feel like a new man. I feel like I'm on cloud 9. I'm in such a good mood this morning, it's amazing what a little bit of sleep can do.

You might have noticed by now; that I don't really know how to do anything in moderation. So instead of following the prescribed dosage of one sleeping pill, I knocked back a couple, just for good measure. In minutes after doing so, I felt extremely drowsy and had to retire to bed. I got close on 11 hours sleep last night.

It's amazing how sleep deprivation can effect your moods, I know for myself, that the erraticness of my mood is indirectly proportional to the length of sleep I receive. In other words the less I sleep the more moody I become.

Got some great news; the office is going to be closing up a bit over the Christmas period, so it looks like I'll have close to two weeks of Holiday. I'm really looking forward to it, need a bit of a break. Unfortunately they've left it a bit late for me to plan anything, but at least I'll be home in PE for the Christmas weekend.

Things are looking up.

No comments: