Thursday, December 18, 2008

Following the Sun

Arggggg 2 days, my patience is wearing thin. I can't take it anymore. I want holiday now! I'm like that obnoxious, impatient kid who can't wait till Christmas morning to unwrap his presents...

Stopped off at the Loading Bay yesterday evening for a coffee before heading to Pierre's new flat. While I was there, I thought I'd see how the Friends of the LB Wall was coming along. So far so good. Phase one is complete and all the tiles are up. However, there is more to come; according to JP they're also going to put up some cool lighting to accentuate the feature.

Pierre invited us to his new flat for dinner last night. The flat is this massive, art deco gem hidden in the middle of the hustle and bustle of the city. It's incredibly spacious and is perfect for hosting indoor soccer and action cricket games...In case you were wondering, that was just a joke, Pierre probably wouldn't mind (bless his kind, generous heart), but I just wrote that for effect to illustrate how much space there is.

Pierre lives an incredible life following the sun, spending 6 months here in, the summer of Cape Town dealing in real estate at Morning Star Properties and the rest of the year in Ibiza chartering his boat to holiday-goers seeking a good time. If you find yourself ever in the need of finding property in the Cape or in need of a boat ride in Ibiza ; his friendly, professional approach is a refreshing change from the normal, clinical manner that is apparent in this day and age.

I aspire to travel more and to call many prime locations around the world my home. Hopefully one day it'll be a reality, but again I grow impatient...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I am a student of Geography at the University of Warsaw in
Poland. I'm working on my M.A. thesis about people in South Africa.
And I would like to know what do you think and what are your feelings
about life in SA :) Would you help me? Please :)
Below is link to my survey if you want help me, thank you!
The survey will take no more than 10 minutes of your time.

http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=1118725

Benny Ou said...

Completed the survey :)