Sunday, December 7, 2008

Good Life

Ahhh dear Panacotta Girl, it’s seldom that I trust my dessert selection to another person, but when Panacotta Girl (who’s real name I’ve long ago, purposefully, forgotten) is around I entrust the fate of the end of my meal to her…after all she did introduce me to the Panacotta at Col Cacchio, changing my life forever... serious.

She may well be the best waitress in the Cape Town - maybe even the world. It’s a pretty big responsibility; because if I’m not satisfied, peoples heads roll!

Her choice last night was nothing less than excepted. After a marvelous time at Caveau picking off the Tapas menu, the best way to eat in my opinion; she selected the Crème Brule an orgasmic explosion of taste, to end off a perfect meal and thus no one had to be killed.

I had such a fantastically, food-filled, social day yesterday; which all started off with coffee club; it was followed by Karisa’s Mad Hatter birthday at Café Paridiso, where I was feeling like a glutton and had two main meals.

The late, afternoon weather was perfect for a dozy afternoon siesta on the beach; after which the meal at Caveau sustained us through a brief stint at Karma for a little shimmy and shake. The day ended off with a refreshing swim and some general poo shooting around the pool, with some good people. Ahh I do believe I have a taste for the good life!

No comments: