Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sweat Shop

Gross! The one thing I hate about summer is waking up drenched in a pool of my own sweat juices.

Happened to me again last night...don't look at me like that, and don't try to hide the fact that it's never happened to you before. All I know is my sheets go through the washing machine a lot more frequently when summer comes. Besides the sweat, I often wake up to blotches of blood on my sheets too, due to me squashing some stupid mozzie (oh, did I mention I hate mozzies), while it attempts to leach, the sweet nectar of life from my body, in my comatose state.

Every year this sweat debacle happens and every year, I regret not being proactive and installing or buying an air conditioner. When I finally wake up to the fact that it's too darn hot and think it's a great idea to get one, guess what they're either already sold out or the waiting list to get one installed is so long that by the time its installed it'll already be winter again . Well this year...guess what, it's probably more of the same, and I fear I've already left it too late.

Ahhh when will I ever learn. Maybe not this year but definitely the next, I'll have my act together!

No comments: