Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Spring Clean

My flat is in need of a decent Spring clean. I’m not sure, but no matter how hard I try I always end up accumulating a heap of crap that I really don’t need.

Despite my efforts to include the item “not to accumulate heaps of crap” as part of my new year’s resolution; it somehow always happens. I think perhaps I’m just a hoarder…never thought of it that way before.

I drew to this conclusion earlier, when I ordered in some Nando’s takeout. Along with my meal, came this little plastic cutlery set, that doesn’t work really well mind you, but none the less I thought to myself “Hmmmm perhaps I should keep these, they may come in handy later”. I’m pretty certain they won’t, seeing as I have a drawer filled with real, decent working cutlery.

It’s this type of mentality that leaves me swimming in junk in the first place. Idiot! The next time someone catches me contemplating keeping crap. Please remind me to just let it go, lest I end up in the same situation as I’m in now: in need of one heck of a Spring clean.

No comments: