Monday, October 27, 2008

Cabron

On a whole I had a great weekend, hung out with some awesome people, spent some time at the beach, had some great food... But then some douche bag had to go and ruin things and end it with a sour note.

I’m not entirely certain what I did to provoke him…in fact I’m pretty certain I did absolutely nothing. Never seen him before, never spoken to him before; but for some reason though, he thought it would be a real hoot to grab me around the throat while I was talking to some friends.

All I can say is he was lucky that I was in a decent mood, due to having a terrific day with a great bunch of friends and had someone there to calm me down before I did something I would have regret. If he had caught me a few of days earlier when I was having one of my emotional episodes, not even God himself would have been able to help him.

I was taught from a young age by my grandfather never to instigate a fight, to avoid fighting at all costs and to reason with your enemy, but if you must fight: win. Sounds like something out of the karate kid, but it’s Busihido code and if it had to come to fisticuffs I can almost guarantee he would have regretted it for the rest of his life.

He might have been bigger than me, but I’ve never been intimidated by size, in fact I think it evens the odds. I was once the smallest kid in school and was often picked on by kids three times my size, so to me size has always just been a number.

Not a great start to the week. I’m still seething; it’s been playing on my mind since last night. Went into the office for half the day and came home to finish up some work here; told the office I was sick, I wasn’t, just really pissed off. I still can’t believe someone could show such lack of respect.

2 comments:

No name brand said...

Hey bru...

I'm new to your blog. I like what you're doing here. I hope your week gets better... Mondays always suck so from Tuesday onwards ;)

Ramblings of a Gooner Girl

Benny Ou said...

Thanks! Appreciate the comment :)