Thursday, October 30, 2008

Broken Telephone

I love new gadgets...but my interest for new things lasts about as long as a goldfish's memory.

After accidentally, smashing my old phone, I finally got off my butt and organized a new one. It's nothing special just a simple Nokia 6300. All I really look for when I'm in the market for a new phone is that it has decent battery life, has Bluetooth connectivity, internet access, can send and receive text messages and most importantly receive and make calls (which is about every phone on the market these days). Oh yes, and it must be small and light enough not to throw my back out. I'm afraid I'm not much of a phone geek...yes, that's right I'm a reject of a tech guy.

I've cheked it out, read the manual, tried to figure out the different features, but more than anything I just like the shinyness ("oooooo shiny") of my new phone, new stuff is cool that way. But since I've gotten finger prints and smudges all over the thing - my interest is waning fast - ok I'm bored now - I just wish this sucker would finish charging already so I can actually use it!

No comments: