Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pants Party

I spent the entire evening trying to keep my pants from falling down. Let me just qualify that statement. What happened was I had taken a swim in the ocean, and because I had my boxers underneath my swim trunks; after changing I only had my denims on. Unfortunately, I had left my belt at home; so my pants kept falling down.

For the rest of the evening, through dinner and conversations with numerous people; I discretely (until now of course…since I’m publishing this for all to see) kept my hands in my pockets to prop my jeans up, to avoid being arrested on account of indecent exposure...true story.

So very tired now. Definitely bed time…think I’m going to sleep well. Feeling a lot better and thinking that I’m going to be tackling the week a lot more positively.

No comments: