Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Frankly My Dear...

I'm an absoloute dumbass. The looming deadlines at work are not as bad as I first suspected, well becasue, I'm dumb and because I'm an ass - and I might have, maybe, kind of read... my calendar wrong. I thought that I only had a week and a half left to meet the deadline, but turns out there is over two. What that means is, I'm still going to have to work hard, but it also means I'm not going to have to pull hectic overtime and work into the wee hours of the morning everyday! But everything is relative isn't it?...so my initial panic has subdued somewhat!

I've been getting quite a lot of feedback with regards to writing these blogs lately. A lot of them have been positive, but every now and again some one will sit me down or send me a snotty message to let me know what a complete idiot they think I am and how much disdain they have for my writing. As Clark Gable once aptly worded in Gone with The Wind: "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn". Darn thats a cool line! Anyways, there's little chance that that these harsh words would stop me, in fact they make the fire burn hotter! Besides the idiot part is no news to me at all...and perhaps because of my stupidity, what they've said hasn't sunk in. Stuborness and stupidity are a fine line you know?

So there I insulted myself...Ha! in your face would-be ditractors.... for you see no matter the comments: I'm still my own, biggest critcic.

No comments: