Sunday, October 5, 2008

Discovering my Notoriety

For the first time in my life, someone out of the blue, whom I’ve never met approached me, to talk to me… about me. It was a little bit strange the person seemed to know everything about me: my name, who my brother was and even knew facts such as my battling with insomnia.

I was a little bit confused as to how she knew so much about me, but she later revealed that she reads my blog. My blog is available publicly, but when I first started it; I never figured that anyone would actually follow it…it was more of a personal growth exercise (which has been extremely therapeutic, I must admit).

Anyways the recognition was extremely flattering, but at the same time a little bit un-nerving, as it made me realize that I have no idea who reads this thing. I’m still trying to figure out whether I like it…okay I made up my mind, it was kinda cool.

No comments: