Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Vagabond No More

I finally gave into the urge and got my hair cut - As much as I tried to let it grow and work on my vagabond look, it just started to get irritating and I had to cut it.
The hair stylists gave me a courtesy peppermint head message after the cut...and man I must tell you, I've been missing out. The tingly sensation of the peppermint treatment was so relaxing it took a headache that I had earlier away - almost immediately!

Why did no one tell me these things were so cool in the first place? From now on I'm turning over a new leaf, perhaps I'll wonder out of my comfort zone and dabble in some of those wacky spa treatments, you know, like floating around in a tranquility pool with mud all over my face and Enya playing in the background! I can see people challenging my manliness as I speak - my response to that is "Oh well, at least I'll feel relaxed!"

Contrastingly, a few weeks ago I decided it would be a great idea to start running to and from the gym, I reasoned that I wouldn't have to battle with parking, I'd save on petrol - indirectly help the environment and at the same time get a great warm up for the gym session. Seemed pretty sound at the time...I regret my decision immediatly, the run there is awesome, makes me feel like a million bucks. But the problem comes in when I have to run home and I'm already feeling completely knackered...why I'm still doing this is beyond my comprehension and any sane person would probably in their right mind stop torturing themselves.

No comments: