Monday, October 13, 2008

Grand Theft Auto and Flying Saucers

What a fantastic start to the day! I woke up early amped to get to the gym and work out some frustrations. When eagerly running up the “stairs of pain” in anticipation for a good burn, “WHAM”, suddenly, the freakin’ electricity went out. I was still determined to go; but the silhouette behind the reception, was even more determined to keep me out. I took it as a sign to go home and get some more sleep…only I couldn’t sleep. Lovely!

The rest of the day didn’t go that much better, the only break I really got was when Ernst and Chris came over to my neck of the woods for a quick Vida. But a bigger break may be on the cards, as according to some, tomorrow is the day, some superior alien race descend on us either revealing themselves to us peacefully or vapourizing us from the face of the earth…my bet is that the fate of mankind is safe for just a little longer…

On a completely different topic, I did learn how to break into the seat of a scooter. Candice, who is down from Jozi for the modelling season, is borrowing the Reflex scooter and very kindly gave me the opportunity to freshen up on a little GTA (Grand Theft Auto) skills as she locked the keys in the seat by mistake. After my MacGyver-like cunningness, and my rescuing the day…there was a split second when she thought that they might not have been in the seat after all, but somewhere else…thankfully for her they were there. If they weren’t she would never have lived that moment down…ever.

No comments: