Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Impending Doom Averted?

Well well, just as I suspected. The alien invasion that I spoke of yesterday, never occurred...I knew they'd chicken out. Although momentarily I did think that I saw a flying saucer fly pass me... turned out to a seagull. Unless of course these aliens are more wily than first expected and used some sort of cloaking device to hide their true form.

Come to think of it, it did launch some type of projectile at my car. The projectile was of a gooey consistency and smelt a bit like bird poop. But if X-Files has taught me anything, it's that extra terrestrials are sneaky bastards and the bird-poop-like projectile is probably something with a much more sinister intent. Perhaps it's a bug, a receiver if you will; recording and sending up invaluable data to the mother ship...I'm investigating this substance in more detail as we speak and will report back on my findings just after my sandwich break...

No comments: