Saturday, February 28, 2009

Anti-Social

I’m being rather anti-social right now. As I write, I’ve actually snuck away from the rest of the crowd to put down my thoughts in writing.

It’s been a rather busy 24 hours, I’ve hopped from one social appointment to the next and have struggled to find any time to myself.

It all started with dinner last night, from dinner we hopped to Anton Robert’s Butterfly Studio for a rather snazzy cocktail party, after which we moved on to Chevelle put some moves down on the dance floor. This morning I was off to coffee club, and from coffee club I had an appointment with some friends on the beach.

Currently I’m at a braai, but I’ve found a nice, quiet little study….Ahhhhh do you hear that? Oh yes man! It’s the sound of silence, only the sound of my own ramblings and insanity… it’s goooood!

Anyways I better get back, before they notice that I’m missing…

No comments: