Thursday, February 19, 2009

Man Boobs

I'm not sure if I should be taking it as a compliment, but a girl commented that my boobs were bigger than hers. Thanks...I think. I tried to argue though and told her that her chest area looked bulgier than mine, but she insisted that it was the support she enjoyed from her Wonder Bra...

The statement is ambiguous, on the one hand it means that certain girls take notice that I workout, but on the other hand it means I have "man boobs" - "man boobs" - need I say more. The mere utterance of the two words together feel so damn right abominable that I think I may even vomit.

I mean the word "boobs" by themselves - "hell yeah", it kinda gets me excited; the word "man" - "meh" doesn't do much for me, but at least it doesn't sicken me; but "man boobs" - "yuck" (I haven't used that word since I was like 5) disturbs me right down to the very core...Oh no, it doesn't disturb you? Well , imagine a baby suckling on a pair of those bad boys and tell me that your breakfast didn't make a movement towards your esophagus.

"No, no, no, NO!" Men should not have boobs! "Hmmm but they are kind of firm..." NO NEVER. Okay, I'm going to go cry in the foetal position now ...maybe checkout the cost of "breast reduction" (another pair of words that seem disturbing - but perhaps not when used in conjunction with "man boobs") surgery after.

No comments: