Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Vigilance

I'm arguably a vegetable right now. I don't think that there is much happening in the brain activity department.

Yes, that's what happens after a 6 hour handover session delving into both technical and business aspects of a software solution. I'm working tirelessly to get my peers, at DVT, up to speed with the systems I've been working on; before heading off to Global Vision. In addition to this I'm wrapping up a couple of projects.

The Human Resources department have informed me that I've accumulated quite a lot of leave days and that they want me to take before going. Meaning that I don't have too much time to finish everything up; I guess I'll just need to work extra vigilantly the next couple of weeks.

The timing for taking leave is perfect though, as it gives me an opportunity to show Josephine around and take a little break before starting a new adventure.

No comments: