Monday, February 16, 2009

Wanderer

I struggled to focus at work and it wasn't even because I was tired or anything, my mind simply kept wandering into another space. I blame it on being Monday, but there is probably a more reasonable explanation as to why my brain is so flaky recently.

All the same, it made even the most mundane of tasks take longer than usual. It took me more than 10 minutes to navigate from my PC's desktop to a simple file location. My thoughts bounced around like a kid who had eaten too much Tartrazine ...

Does anyone remember that stuff? When I was a kid, everyone had at least one friend who was allergic to it and he (or she) would go completely bonkers or start wheezing like crazy. I guess that's why the FDA finally decided it was not fit for ingestion and banned it from all food substances...*sigh* I miss those days, junk food and play grounds have never been the same again.

I digress, you see what I mean, my mind just seems to wander...

No comments: