Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Upswing

It’s amazing how one small thing, during the course of the day can change ones mood. Having a sore throat and feeling drugged up, on a chaotic day at work, invariably starts you off on the downside.

Worse is that I’m getting quite tense, not being able to keep active; due to this stupid chest infection.

However, after receiving a short message, confirming the arrival of a special someone in February I now find myself on the opposite side of the mood spectrum. I’m practically cheerful.

To top off the upswing, after removing my bandages I’ve just found that the hole in my hand is healing up really nicely, which means I can move on to regular plasters and save myself from looking like someone who’s just come out of a brawl…although the latter did help with my street cred a little.

No comments: