Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Thief in the Night

I’m getting quite tired of my crappy immune system and would love to trade it in for a new one. Out of the blue, I woke up this morning with a fever. I was feeling fantastic yesterday evening; so I don’t have a clue where it came from. It came like a thief in the night.

Worst of all, I just recovered from the flu not more than a month ago. I’ve been quite careful to eat fresh fruit and vegetables and do what I can to avoid falling ill again.

My plans to go Salsa dancing this evening have unfortunately fallen on the back burner. It was going to be fun. The plan was for a bunch of us to go for lessons at Deluxe first and then take it to the streets – well actually Karma, to show of our new learnt moves.

My body aches and I have a headache, but it seems the temperature and other symptoms have subsided.

No comments: