Monday, January 5, 2009

First Day...

Hey! The first day back at work wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be! In fact it went pretty quickly; and surprisingly I didn’t even struggle to get out of bed. Usually after a holiday, the first day is pure hell, almost worse than having all your teeth drilled by a sadistic dentist with a blunt bit!

Here’s hoping the rest of the year is like this! Just enough work, but not too manic. I’ll be happy if that’s the case.

I need to start getting back in the gym soon. I’ve been off for the last couple of weeks and with all the over indulgence during the festive season, I’ve gained some happy holiday weight. Unfortunately, I have to keep out of the gym for just a little longer as I fear that I’ve come down with a bit of sniffle.

* Sigh* I’m really starting to miss, Mister Bench Press and Missus Treadmill and the rest of the gym machine gang…

No comments: