Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Three's Company

I saw a lot of funny, foreign looking objects lying around in my flat as I got in from work today.

Firstly by foreign I mean they don’t belong to me or my brother and secondly by foreign I mean, I have no idea what the heck some of those things were. They are far too girly for a masculine guy like me to identify. I can only deduce that the beady looking thing next to me, as I type are “ear rings” and the pointy things I see lying on the floor at my feet are “high heels”.

You see our dear friend Candice is using our flat as a halfway house, temporarily boarding here before moving into a place of her own.

Heat Magazines, weird looking war paint(make-up) and Jimmy Choo pumps aside; it’s refreshing to have a feminine touch in the Ou Bro’s bachelor pad for a change. And what a female guest also affords me is that it’ll stop my brother from dropping his rods and strolling around starkers, thus sparing me a few years on therapy fees…

No comments: