Thursday, July 24, 2008

A Week Gone By

Can’t believe it’s already Thursday evening…that means tomorrows Friday! Woot! Bring on the weekend. Is it just me or did it seem like the week just completely flew by? It’s definitely not a bad thing, I mean, at least that’s indication that I’ve been keeping busy…better busy than bored I always say. Although there’s a fine line…you want to keep occupied but you don’t want to be frantically busy; cos that’s no good either, as it just causes stress induced ulcers…and trust me those aren’t fun!

Had a chance to take a quick walk along the promenade at Moulle Point, before a meet and greet! Hmmm as soon as all this rain stops, I might include some running into my exercise routine as the view is magnificent. I suppose the one upside I’ll give all this rain, is that everything is lush and green now. Has anyone checked out signal hill lately? The vegetation is this deep green colur...but even so, enough with the cold already bring on summer!

No comments: