Thursday, July 17, 2008

Catching a Panda

Today’s lesson will be on: "How to Catch a Panda in a Coffee Bar". Now you may be wondering why on earth you would want to catch yourself a Panda - But a "Panda" is a term that Ernst and I came up with for an elusive beauty. I’m not a hundred percent certain why we chose a Panda but perhaps it’s because Pandas are rare, and should ever you see one; if single you are by nature compelled to make a move, as they are rather scarce and you may not have another opportunity for quite some time.

Yesterday I saw such a Panda at one of my favourite local coffee stores. Now should I have employed these next four fail-proof, but imperative steps I may no longer be single…serious:

Step 1. Send over a shot of espresso
Step 2. Grin
Step 3. Wink
Step 4. Send over a soppy note with your name and number

With the exception of the last 8 or 9 times it has worked for me every time! But the important thing is that you get the order correct! I somehow always manage to get Steps 2 and 3 mixed up…No need to thank me guys, if it doesn’t work for you and you’re not completely satisfied with this advice, you’ve obviously done something wrong.

PS It looks like my little prediction came true. Kelly Slater won Billabong Pro J-Bay 2008.

No comments: