Saturday, July 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Ta Ya!

Just came home from a friends Birthday celebration! Ya…that’s right! Me and Madiba are tight, yo. Okay okay, so you caught me…it wasn’t Madiba but it was someone just as cool, Lauren Devine (Happy Birthday darlin’ hope you had an awesome one). I had an awesome time out, since Joe was driving I was the fall guy…you do the interpretation.

Anyhoo it’s Nelson Mandela’s 90th birthday (actually yesterday in South African time, but in some parts of the world still today), which is friggin’ amazing. Being the symbol of our nation he deserves a lot of respect, so it annoys me how much everyone seems to be milking his birthday, trying to sell tons of merch…unless of course it’s going to charity…in which case I better shut up and just go to bed!

No comments: