Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Last Week

It dawned on me today that it's my last week at DVT.

It's strange to feel excited but anxious at the same time. I'm excited to move onto newer and hopefully, better things; but anxious at the same time, of change and the unknown. It's only natural and I've gone through this many times; but still, the contrast in feelings are foreign to the body.

As I went to visit one of my clients for the last time, I decided to walk instead of drive, I realized that I'm going to miss all the excitement that goes on in Kloof Street and the rest of the city center. There's such an incredible energy here, during the day. I know that where I'm going to be based is going to be good, but it will be different.

I'm going to miss the familiar faces and regular routines, so for my last few days I shall make an effort to savour all that working at DVT has to offer...

No comments: