Monday, March 2, 2009

First Day - First Gear

I’m on holiday! From not having a holiday in 2 years to having 2 holidays in 3 months is a luxury I cannot begin to describe! What an incredible feeling, this is what real living must be like.

Waking up late, coming and going as one pleases and not having the weight of the world on ones shoulders is definitely something I can get used to. Too bad the weather was a bit cruddy. But the thing about the sun not being out though, is that you don’t feel bad for spending it inside in a mall.

I spent some time having lunch and catching up with a dear friend at the V&A Waterfront. After which we spent most of our day lazing around on the couch chatting.

So some may think that I did not make the most of the first day of my holiday, but it was good, it was chilled, it was exactly what I needed. I like to start things slow and finish strong. Tomorrow though I kick things into second gear.

No comments: