Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Eat

Woohoo. It's the first day that I'm able to eat solid food again...I can't tell you how relieved I am; for a little while, I felt like my joy had been ripped away, like a baby from it's mother's whom (wow that was graphic... even for me).

Food, besides being necessary to facilitate every day, normal functioning of the body; is one of my favourite things. There's a lot I like about food, I like the social aspect it brings, I of course, also like the pure pleasure of taste. Because, what is life without taste?

I remember not so long ago sitting around, with a group of friends, watching as they feasted upon a table filled with loveley treats and not even being able to test a single morsel; due to my angry stomach. It made me sad, really sad and perhaps slightly grumpy. Sorry guys.

Well six days have been wasted, I know what I said yesterday about hardening the F%$# up. But this week, I fear I may procrastinate with regards to that resolution and do some catching up on the feasting side of things.

No comments: