Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Coffe Club Goes Live

Ernst and I have been working tirelessly on the Coffee Club website… Well to be honest mostly him, I’ve just been sitting back watching, learning and being the irritating “business” guy commenting on what I like about the site, what I don’t like and what I think it should be capable of; without any inkling of development implications of course…

I must admit, being the ignorant guy for a change has been pretty cool. At my work I’m usually the other guy who gets dumped with the task of implementing the crazy, pie in the sky requirements which come from business. I fear however that when I join Global Vision, our roles may reverse and the wrath of Ernst may descend upon me with great vengeance and furious anger…

I digress, so the site is up. But don’t expect too much yet it’s still very much in its infancy. Our goal for now is just to create a little presence on the web; also we wanted to start getting some early feedback so that we could provide members with a better experience. We have some rather interesting ideas for the club in the not so distant future and hope that this site will serve as the mechanism to unleash our vision to the world. First the web…then the world *evil laugh* - Ahhh the megalomaniac in me coming out.

No comments: