Friday, November 7, 2008

Vampire?

I'm usually pretty happy when the sun is out. I love sun. Unfortunately today, the sun and I are not friends. My skin is still sensitive from the flu, so it aches when it sees the sunlight. I never thought I'd live to see the day that I would actually prefer it to be cloudy and gloomy.

I think that there may be an alternative explanation to this tingly sensation I'm feeling upon entering the light - is it possible that I may have been attacked by a vampire at some point and am in the process of turning??? Dum dum dum (Eery music)! It's the only explanation I can think of that makes sense to me right now. I mean, I may be wrong but it's doubtful, I'm usually right about these things, case in point, remember how right I was with regards to the alien invasion being averted about a month ago?

Well if I were all of you, I'd be watchful of me. Better eat a lot of garlic; carry stakes, holy water and crosses around...you may look a little crazy and smell bad, but it's better safe than sorry... Just a small request though, please don't slay me when I turn, I promise I'll be a good vampire, just throw me some viles of plasma from the blood bank at the hospitals...

No comments: