Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Bubble Trouble

I fear that my daily blogs may become a thing of the past.

I received a game earlier, that may consume most of time in the near future. It's called Bubble Shooter and is highly, highly addictive. The concept of the game is really simple: you get different colour bubbles, and as the player, you aim and try to match up at least three bubbles of the same colour. When you do, they burst. The trick is to try to get a lot of bubbles in one go, you get more points that way; you can even try to isolate other colour bubbles and if they are, they burst too. Its along the same vein as Tetris, only better...

There is mini competition going amongst me and some of my friends, being uber competitive and geeky I will win, and win by a large margin. I wasn't one of PE's top Quake 3 players for nothing you know, and there is no ways I'm going to lose in some silly bubble game...gosh, who knew computer geeks had such big egos?

That's enough blogging. I have some winning to do.

1 comment:

narrylikes said...

never in my life did i think this game would involve some skill.

new addiction.