Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Flu Buster

Joe's been sick with a fever lately. And since I've been training quite hard, my immune system is not at its peak performance. I felt like I was catching it and feeling a little out of sorts yesterday evening so I've, again been nailing the Viral Choice and Vitamin B complex to prevent catching it.

I've also been consuming this weird concoction from Kauai called the Floo Fighter, it's some sort a Chai Tea, Ginger, and Tabasco mixture that tastes like death but seems to work wonders - I had a scratchy throat and a bit of a headache earlier, but they've vanished since drinking it. My theory is that the tatse is so terrible that it kills almost everything it comes into contact with, I've proably even put my own life at risk, but because the strongest survive, the virus/bacteria are gone but I'm still here - alive and kicking. I also figured it would be a good idea to stay out of the gym for today to alleviate the chances of it getting worse.

Otherwise holding thumbs for Obama today! I'm really hoping he wins by a landslide, so we don't have to go through the whole electoral college debacle that seemed to transpire in the last couple of US elections.

No comments: