Saturday, November 29, 2008

Biting the Hand That Feeds You

The stupid hamster bit me. Luckily it didn’t draw blood, so at least I don’t need a Tetanus shot, but still, I feel betrayed. You raise the little critter, give it a home, then wham! It nibbles on your finger like an entrée!

Speaking of nibbling, woohoo for waffles, I had a Belgium waffle earlier from Gelato Mania with Kinder Joy gelato and Ferrero Rocher chocolate sauce. It could well have been the greatest (definitely sweetest) 10 minutes of my whole week.

Have you ever had that urge to get something off your chest, but you weren’t sure if it were the right thing to do or say? But if you didn’t you might completely regret it? I find myself in that predicament all too often and again, today, find myself wanting to do something that I’m not sure if I should.

I've always adopted the gung ho attitude of rather just get it over and done with but in past experience sometimes it's just better to let certain things slide on by, as often, instead of the result you expect it just opens up a whole can of worms…

3 comments:

narrylikes said...

... and sometimes the embarrassment. I tend to blabber most of the time, just to put my own mind at ease. If not, I drive myself crazy.

There you go with the food again!

Benny Ou said...

Hehe I hear you Narry. sometimes I feel i go on and on about something its somehow vindicates itself :)

Benny Ou said...

PS Food makes me feel good...never hurt anyone ;)