Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sick at Home

I can safely say that after spending a couple of days sick at home, that there is nothing exciting to watch on the idiot box. Trying to entertain oneself without exerting too much energy seems a rather impossible task.

Even worse is that I’ve been trying to catch up on some reading, but the throbbing headache that I have doesn’t make it easy. The only solution I have is to recover faster and to liberate myself from this vegetable like state – I’m trying to “will” myself to health – so far so good, I may not be feeling any better, but there is nothing to disprove my theory that this optimism will work.

In science, the only way to prove that ones theory is incorrect is by disproving it, and since no one has, I am certain that I am accelerating my road to recovery. My, I do have quite an imagination.

No comments: