Monday, June 23, 2008

Gentlemans Quaterly

Woohoo! As I got home from yet another long day of work, I was pleasantly surprised to find my new edition of GQ in the post (for once it wasn’t some stupid utility bill). With the jaw-droppingly, gloriously gorgeous Alessandra Ambrosio on the front cover…I’m pretty darn sure there was some text headlining the content, but for whatever reason my mind seems to be drawing blank…

Anyways 40 pages into my GQ, who should I see than mister GQ himself, my mate JP Bolus! While the rest of us mere-mortals struggle and have the need to develop our “personalities” to compensate for our rather average looks (not that he lacks in the personality department either mind you), the recognition of this stylish, overly good-looking gentleman; seems to have extended from his female fan club to even the media…the man can do no wrong.

However don’t be fooled! Behind the cool exterior is a seriously driven, individual and one of the hardest working guys I know, pop by the Loading Bay to see for yourselves. Whether it be designing the shop layout (together with his sister Lauren, an architect, the two designed the Loading Bay by themselves), teaching the baristas how to make the perfect cappuccino, or helping to choose some stylish threads; the guy is always there working hard, ensuring that every detail is taken care of and that everything is running smoothly.

The Loading Bay is going from strength to strength, with the page in the GQ well deserved. Kudos on a job well done, brother!

No comments: