Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Breakfast of Champions

Being the most important meal of the day, let me share a little breakfast secret of mine (perhaps my greatest contribution to mankind to date). To start off the day I like to have a little something, something I like to call “Benny’s Bowl of Excellence”.

“Benny’s Bowl of Excellence” consists of a few scoops of Acai( Brought into the country, courtesy of D-Squared you can find the Acai in a sorbet like format at a few delis across Cape Town and Johannessburg), 1 scoop Reflex Banana Whey (or any other flavour of whey you’d like to use but I like using banana, cos banana is freakin’ awesome), topped off with some Organic Quinoa and Chocolate Cereal from good old faithful Woolies.

There you have it, a delicious breakfast bowl tailored for champions that will help kick start your day. Rich in energy, protein, anti-oxidants and essential fatty acids; I challenge anyone to find a more well-rounded, balanced meal (please don’t… that was just a blanket challenge, if you tried I’m certain you’d just be disappointed and come off second best). So don’t be surprised if Oprah airs an episode, thanking me for my contribution to humanity…

No comments: