Thursday, June 19, 2008

Colour-Blind

HahahahaAHAHahahAhAHAHAHAHahhahahahHAHahahahaaha! Phew let me take a minute to catch my breath here…

So apparently I’m now officially… Black! Yip, that’s right, according to an article, the South African government has given new meaning to the phrase colour-blind and has decided that Chinese people are to be classified as Black! Although with more of a tint of yellow, it’s obviously not a bad thing, as Chinese people are now also entitled to all the benefits, which come with being a Black citizen in South Africa e.g. partake in BEE (Black Empowerment) programs, anyone need a black empowerment partner?

But seriously, am I the only one who finds this amusing? Anyways, only in South Africa! Once again I’m going to continue to laugh….perhaps, this time, all the way to the bank…

No comments: