Friday, June 27, 2008

Coffee Overload

WOWA! Definitely hit the upper limit of the caffeine tolerance today, started with a quick Vida on my way to work. Even though my work has it's own coffee machine...it's never as good. So on the way from the car park to my office I always tend to sneak in, to grab a quick cuppa...there's also a shorter route from my car park to the office, but somehow I always manage to take the more "scenic" coffee route.

If I don't have enough coffee in my system I'm not productive, period...today in contrast to yesterday I was a little hyper. Yesterday I only had one cup, and this only happened late in the morning, as a result I made tons of mistakes, my brain was slow and I was about as productive as a bull in a china shop...exactly! I wasn't productive at all in fact I was completely anti-productive.

Today in contrast I had 3 cups of coffee by 10am, and was as sharp as a tack. I was firing off really constructive advice to our clients in our weekly Friday meetings. After which I loaded up on some more coffee, corrected all the bad work I did yesterday, finished my work for today, and on top of that did some additional research. Hoohoo somebody stop me...seriously somebody stop me. All this caffeine is making me feel weird...am I supposed to feel like I'm having an out of body experience? And is my left eye supposed to twitch like this?

No comments: