Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Auto Pilot

I’m starting to notice that my general sense of direction is shocking, if you had to ask me to give you directions from the airport to my childhood house in PE, I wouldn’t be able to tell you; but if I had to climb into a car and just drive I’d get there absolutely no problem. Somehow my mind just kicks into autopilot and it just knows where to go.

I’m beginning to notice that when I type as well. If you made me draw a keyboard I would not for the life of me remember where any of the keys are supposed to be situated but when I start typing, my fingers just know where to hit.

Anyways the reason why I bring this up is because we had a work function tonight at The Wild Fig, near the Riverside Club in Observatory. I’ve been to the Riverside Club before but honestly it’s not too familiar in my memory, and added to that I have not been there in a good couple of years. I thought I’d try test the auto pilot theory and without a glitch, I just somehow climbed into the car and POOF I was there…mind blasting!

The food was great too just in case you were wondering.

No comments: